|1st Session (SMA1) Sat 6/22 – Fri 7/12 (21 days) $3675
|1st Session A (SMA1 B) Sat 6/29 - Fri 7/12 (14 days) $2525
|2nd Session (SMA2) Sun 7/14 - Sat 7/27 (14 Days) $2525
|3rd Session (SMA3) Mon 7/29 - Sun 8/11 (14 Days) $2525
|4 Week Option (SMA4) Sun 7/14 - Sun 8/11 (28 Days) $4925
| 5 Week Option (SMA5) Sat 6/22 - Sat 7/27 (36 Days) $6125
|7 Week Option (SMA7) Sat 6/22 - Sun 8/11 (51 Days) $7725
Our Price is all inclusive and covers laundry, white water rafting, the entrance fees to Hershey Park (Session One only), roller skating, and all out of camp trips.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR 2013 CAMPER APPLICATION
Tuition Payments We encourage and appreciate payments by check. If you must pay by credit, we will accept Visa and Mastercard.
Discounts, Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Sibling Discount: Stone Mountain Adventures extends a discount to familes who enroll 2 or more campers. The tuition on the second camper is discounted 10%
- Early Enromments Discounts are available to returning campers through December
- Stone Mountain Adventures "CamperShip" and Financial Assistance Partial ‘CamperShips’ are available to limited families. Each year we award partial scholarships to deserving kids who would otherwize not be able to afford our camp tuition. To receive an application for financial assistance, please contact our office. Families must meet financial assistance criterion and aid is awarded in limited quantities.
- Wildflower Camp Foundation Wildflower Camp Foundation has grown out of the experience of one family in dealing with the loss of a parent and the subsequent years of recovery. The mission of the foundation is to provide scholarship assistance for summer camp and enrichment programs to families in which a parent has died. It is our belief that this opportunity can provide a restorative experience both for the children and surviving spouse in recovering from what is a difficult and challenging life crisis.
- Summer Seach The mission of Summer Search is to identify low-income high school youth who demonstrate resiliency in overcoming hardship and the desire to help others. Nurturing those qualities over time in students who have often been neglected allows them to become empowered future everyday leaders. Our ambitious mission is accomplished through a program that combines full scholarships to summer experiential education programs with intensive long-term mentoring.
The Wakemaster/Skimasters Program ($350 – Session One; $275 – Session Two or Three)
This program is for campers who are excited about the thrill of wakeboarding or waterskiing and serious about improving their skills. Participants can ski up to three sessions per week and may participate in one specialized clinic. Experienced instructors will assist campers in building confidence, having fun and developing valuable skills so they can take their skiing and boarding to the next level. The WAKEMASTERS PROGRAM is open to beginners through advanced skill levels and, to ensure quality, is limited to eight campers.
Horsemaster Program ($350 – Session One; $275 – Session Two or Three)
Our Horsemaster Program is designed for the rider looking to dedicate a large portion of the summer toward improving his/her riding skills. Oftentimes campers in the Horsemaster Program will ride every morning and then choose a different activity in the afternoon. Horsemaster campers also may be a part of the stable management team that helps feed and care for the horses. Beginning riders develop skills and confidence while advanced riders are challenged on the flat, over fences, on the trail, or on lunge lines. Balanced seat is taught to all riders in order to develop a strong, effective seat doing flat work. Horsemaster riders may focus on jumping, cross-country, or dressage. This is a personalized and fun program!
Mountain Bike Masters Program ($350 – Session One; $275 – Session Two or Three)
We are all excited about the Mt Bike Masters Program at Stone Mountain Adventures. The sport of Mountain Biking is exploding in central PA with the building of the "Allegrippis Trail" system at Raystowm Lake. This program is ideal for campers who are excited about getting the opportunity to ride world class single track trails on a daily basis. Campers are welcome to bring their own bike or ride one of ours. The MT BIKE MASTERS PROGRAM is open to beginner to advanced skill levels AND, to ensure quality, is limited to 8 campers. Please note that campers not enrolled in the Mt Bike Masters Program will get ample time to Mt Bike during their time at SMA.
Golf (“Pay as you play”)
We have teamed up with Standing Stone Golf Club to bring a new and exciting Golf Program to Stone Mountain Adventures. Open to beginner through experienced golfers, this program seeks to provide campers with the opportunity to improve skills while having fun on an 18 hole course. Focus will be on solid fundamentals, basic rules, etiquette and situational training. There is also the opportunity for instruction by the local Golf Pro at an additional charge. This program is open to all campers and is a “pay as you go” program.
Camper Transportation Options
Van Travel We offer van service to the following locations:
Washington DC & Dulles International Airport: $150 Round Trip
Harrisburg International Airport, PA: $110 Round Trip
North East Van with stops in Saddle Brook, NJ; Tarrytown, NY; Westport, CT; West Haven, CT: $180 Round Trio
* If your child is taking the van to camp you must ship the luggage to camp via UPS 4 days before the start of camp.*
Air Travel – As mentioned above we offer van service pick-up from Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) and Dulles International Airport in Washington DC (IAD).
Harrisburg International Airport offers direct flights from Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Detroit, and others.
Arrival times on the opening day of camp: Between 2pm and 6pm
Departure times on the closing day of camp: Between 1pm-6pm
Dulles International Airport offers direct flights from Florida and many other destinations. We require all our international campers to arrive here.
Arrival times on the opening day of camp: Between 2pm-6pm
Departure times on the closing day of camp: Between 1pm-6pm
* Please contact us when you are booking domestic and international air travel and we can let you know if other campers from your city are arriving on the opening day of camp
*If the camper’s flight date is scheduled on any date other than an official camp session date, an extra fee will be added to the Airport Service fee as follows: Harrisburg $30 One-Way, Washington Dulles Airport $50 One-way