Pre-CampChecklist: The following must be received prior to the start of your son or daughters SMA Camp Session:
- Parent and Physicians Medical Form
- SMA Student Agreement (On the back of the Camper Application)
- SMA Travel Form
- Camper Photo submitted via e-mail
- Final Camp Payment
- Drop off time is between Noon and 3pm.
- We will have a rolling lunch going all afternoon for campers and parents.
- There will be SMA staff and campers on hand to greet you and welcome you to camp. They will help you find your cabin and you as well as move your trunk/luggage into your cabin.
- Families should stop by the office to officially "Check-In" and ensure that your camp paperwork is complete. You will also drop off any medications here and complete a Camper Medication Form with camper’s name, dosage and directions for administering. Here you will also deposit camper spending money in the SMA camp bank
- Our camp counselors will be happy to give you a tour of our facilities while helping your camper get comfortable at SMA.
- Camp Vans will be arriving later in the afternoon
- Click Here for Directions to SMA
- Pick-up time is between 9am and Noon. Please be on time to pick up your camper.
- Camp vans will be departing between in the morning and luggage that needs to be shipped with be sent UPS on the closing day of camp