Stone Mountain Adventures Session 3, 2017 was one of the best sessions ever at SMA! Our group just seemed to gel from day one. We had an awesome mix of returning and new campers. I think everyone agrees that the dance party in the parking lot of the McDonalds on the drive home from White Water Rafting was one of the highlights of the session if not the summer. During SMA Session 3 campers and staff took photos, we have gathered those photos into a video slideshow:
Here is the SMA Session 3 Slideshow:
- When talking with clients, SMA is well suited for:
- Young teens, especially those who have outgrown the traditional camp.
- We are small with 50 co-ed campers at a time for 24 days.
- Pick up the phone and call home anytime.
- Those wanting a family atmosphere.
- Older staff, mid 20's
- Visiting day is any day a parent shows up.
- We give teens as much independence as we can, but health and safety come first.
- We have lots of instruction in waterskiing, horseback riding and rock-climbing.
- It a safe environment to personally grow during those difficult early teen years.
- Those who feel stuck in the woods at a traditional camp, we travel a lot.
- We will still meet families at their home if desired.