Stone Mountain Adventures Summer Camp is excited to announce we will once again host a youth ride on Sunday morning of Dirt Fest! We are excited to be able to share the magic of mountain biking AND the incredible Allegrippis trails with the kids and teens who attend Dirt Fest.
Stone Mountain Adventures (SMA) is a co-ed, overnight summer camp for teenagers (12 to 16) located in central PA offering:
- Adventure Activities (Including Mountain Biking)
- Water Sports
- Traditional Sports
- Creative Arts
- Community Service.
- We also have a specialized Mountain Biking Program for kids who want to ride the Alligrippis Trails everyday
What: Kids and Teen Mountain Bike Ride at Dirt Rage Dirt Fest PA
When: Sunday, May 19th from 10am to 1pm
Where: Meet at the Bakers Hollow Parking Lot at 10am
- This ride will begin at 10am on Sunday, May 19th at the Bakers Hollow Parking Lot.
- This ride is open to kids and teens between the ages of 10 and 17
- Stone Mountain Adventures staff and volunteers will join in and supervise the ride.
- Riders must come with their own helmet and bike, or they can demo a bike as well.
- Parents and Riders must complete a liability release waiver
- Lunch will be provided to all riders at the Expo at 1pm
- Meet in the Bakers Hollow Parking Lot at 9.45am
- The Ride Begins in the Bakers Hollow Parking Lot at 10am
- Buck to
- Fawn to
- Osprey to
- The Hydro Loop to
- Then back to the Expo
Lunch will be provided to all riders: Following the ride there will be a group lunch at the Expo
Mom and dad: this is not a babysitting service, this is a teen and tween mountain bike ride open to beginner, intermediate and advanced riders. Riders must come with their own helmet and bike, or they can demo a bike as well. Parents must sign a Liability Release Form.
Registration: Riders must pre-register either on the Stone Mountain Adventures website or at our booth in the Expo area of Dirt Fest.Click Here to Register for the Teen Ride
2016 Dirt Fest Youth Ride: Very Muddy!
Tell me more about the SMA Mountain Bike Masters Program:
The SMA Mountain Bike Masters Program is ideal for campers who are passionate about mountain biking excited about the opportunity to ride world class trails on a daily basis. Campers in the program ride everymorning on single track trails at Raystown Lake called the Allegrippis Trail System. They were described in a Dirt Rag Magazine article as "Thirty-three miles of buttery smooth single-track bliss". Our knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff are excited to ride every day and help campers hone their riding skills and confidence. The MOUNTAIN BIKE MASTERS PROGRAM is limited to eight campers. SMA is an incredible Mountain Biking Summer Camp. Campers not enrolled in the Mt Bike Masters Program will get ample time to mountain bike during their time at SMA.
Stone Mountain Adventures (SMA) is a co-ed overnight teen and "tween" summer camp for 60 teenagers ages 12-16 located in the mountains of central Pennsylvania.
We offer exciting and engaging activities and events everyday including:
Our teen “tween” campers learn new skills, gain self confidence, make strong friendships and become members of our strong, value centered summer community.
Things that make SMA Teen Summer Camp unique are:
- Young Teen Focused Activities
- Choose Your Own Activities Everyday
- Adventures and Camping Overnights Out of Camp
- Campers increase self confidence and Independence