Stone Mountain Adventures Summer Camp is excited to announce we will offer a Day Camp at Dirt Rag Dirt Fest PA 2017! We are excited to offer this service to families this year.
Stone Mountain Adventures (SMA) is a co-ed, overnight summer camp for teens located in central PA (Ages 12 to 16) We offer:
- Adventure Activities (Including Mountain Biking)
- Water Sports
- Traditional Sports
- Creative Arts and
- Community Service
- We also have a specialized Mountain Biking program for kids who want to ride the Alligrippis Trails everyday that they are at SMA called Mountain Bike Masters.
What: Kids and Teen Day Camp at Dirt Rag Dirt Fest PA 2017!
When: Friday from 1-4pm; Saturday 9am to Noon, Saturday 1 to 4pm
Where: This Day Camp will take place in and around the Seven Points Recreation Area
Who: Ages 8 to 16 (Campers will be split into groups)
- Families can sign up for multiple sessions
- Friday 1pm to 4pm
- Saturday 9am to Noon
- Saturday 1pm to 4pm
- The Day Camp will be run by SMA Directors and Staff
- The Camp will take place in and around the 7 Points Recreation Area
- Activities at the Day Camp will include
- Biking at the Raystown Lake Skills Park
- Canoeing and SUPing in Raystown by the Seven Point Marina and the bay
- Sand Volleyball and GAGA
- Arts and Crafts Projects in the Pine Pavilion
- Carnival Games at the SMA Booth
- Learning to Unicycle
- Scavenger Hunts
- Ultimate Frisbbee and Kickball
- This Day Camp is open to kids ages 8 to 16. Campers will be split into groups based on age
- Parents must complete online registration at least 24 hours before the camp begins
- Once the online registration is complete parents must also sign a liability release form
Stone Mountain Adventures (SMA) is a co-ed overnight teen and "tween" summer camp for 60 teenagers ages 12-16 located in the mountains of central Pennsylvania.
We offer exciting and engaging activities and events everyday including:
Our teen “tween” campers learn new skills, gain self confidence, make strong friendships and become members of our strong, value centered summer community.
Things that make SMA Teen Summer Camp unique are:
- Young Teen Focused Activities
- Choose Your Own Activities Everyday
- Adventures and Camping Overnights Out of Camp
- Campers increase self confidence and Independence
Tell me more about the SMA Mountain Bike Masters Program:
The SMA Mountain Bike Masters Program is ideal for campers who are passionate about mountain biking excited about the opportunity to ride world class trails on a daily basis. Campers in the program ride everymorning on single track trails at Raystown Lake called the Allegrippis Trail System. They were described in a Dirt Rag Magazine article as "Thirty-three miles of buttery smooth single-track bliss". Our knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff are excited to ride every day and help campers hone their riding skills and confidence. The MOUNTAIN BIKE MASTERS PROGRAM is limited to eight campers. SMA is an incredible Mountain Bike Summer Camp. Campers not enrolled in the Mt Bike Masters Program will get ample time to mountain bike during their time at SMA.